miércoles, 8 de abril de 2020

Clothes. Basic Vocabulary

I's time to learn a song! Sing along


ACTIVITY 1.                                                          



Choose your activity to do on line                           



What do you wear in the Summer?



Listen to the story


CRAFT
Put the clothes in the line
You need scissors and glue

Then tell me what have you got in your clothes line:
In my clothes line I have got  an orange t-shirt
I have got orange trousers
I have got a green skirt
and I have got a green jumper.

What about you?



Design your own clothes for a girl or a boy.





I love designing, Do you?

Design your t-shirt, trousers or jumper.


Choose an activity to do on line
Interactive worksheet My Clothes ListeningInteractive worksheet Clothes read and numberInteractive worksheet Clothes - Listen and matchInteractive worksheet Let's Listen and ClickInteractive worksheet Clothes and weather test



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario