sábado, 9 de mayo de 2020

Every Day Routines. 3º


Daily Routines (info) | Clase de José Angel


1. Choose a GAME on this link

2. See the video and send me a video or a written description whith the activities you do at home. 
Follow the example:

I get up at eight o'clock (8:oo) every day.
I have breakfast and then I brush my teeth.
I do my homework at half past nine (9:00)
I eat at two o'clock (14:00), then I brush my teeth.
I play a board game in the afternoon and I skip with my sister.
I watch TV at half past seven (19:30)
I have dinner at night and I go to bed at nine o 'clock (21:00)
I read a book in bed and then I go to sleep.



3.See the video.


4. On line activities
Time, an interactive worksheet by AfricaR
liveworksheets.com
Routines and time, an interactive worksheet by AnaRoMi2
liveworksheets.com

Time and routines review, an interactive worksheet by andreanache

Daily Routines and Time, an interactive worksheet by AfricaR
liveworksheets.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario